Sundays are so enjoyable for me. Its the best day of the week. It is always an emotional day for me since we go to church and that always make me contemplate life, love, purpose and what am I doing with those things. Today we dropped off the gifts for the angel tree and seeing all the FedEx trucks lined up ready to take presents to 4000 under resourced kids was amazing.
Erin and Tyler joined us which had Ella in great spirits. We went to lunch with them at Lupe's where Chad and Ryan met us. Jack got knocked out by waiter who felt so bad, wasn't really his fault though. Jack was right under his feet. Jack has a lovely goose egg!
Erin and Tyler joined us which had Ella in great spirits. We went to lunch with them at Lupe's where Chad and Ryan met us. Jack got knocked out by waiter who felt so bad, wasn't really his fault though. Jack was right under his feet. Jack has a lovely goose egg!
So since I have been contemplating today - it is Sunday and I don't have an about me on my blog, since its not really about me anyways. Its about Ella, Jack and Christopher who are absolutely fantastic and light up my life. However, I have come up with an about me... Here goes.
I am a woman, I prefer girl actually but seriously who am I kidding, all the young Texan boys call me MAM so I am a woman. I am a woman in love. I am in love with God. He is so good to me, I am in awe of his love and desire for me. I am in love with my husband John, who I enjoy getting older and hopefully wiser with... I am in love with my kids who fascinate me everyday. I am in love with my family who love me and listen to me. I am in love with my friends who laugh with me, actually at me... Being in love is good!
Tonight the kids and I played play dough, a pretty normal occurrence at our house. It was really fun having the boys get into since they have never had the interest.
Jack loved to squish it up in his hands and Christopher enjoyed hitting all the tools on the table and then of course throwing them on the floor. Ella thought having all of us do this together was fantastic. She is a great big sister!

2 comments:
Hi Lynnette Loved that you put something about yourself on the blog today. You love life and that's one of the reasons I am glad you married John, not to mention the wonderful grandchildren youg ave us!!
Great blog Lynnette: I have some thoughts about you as well... You have always been a wonderful daughter. (If you watch Ella - you can see yourself as a little girl!) You were always very creative in your thoughts, ideas and plans. You were always very thoughtful and considerate - you won't remember this but there was a little girl in our church who did not have teeth yet - when your tooth fell out you did not want to put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy but stated "Mommy let's give it to Cindy cause she has no teeth!!" You are a great mother and I love watching you with your children. They are so lucky to have you for a mom. Dad and I love you so much and are very proud of you. Thanks for all the work it takes to put this blog together - its the highlight of the day!! Love you lots.
Post a Comment