Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A bunch of animals...

I went to get Christopher out of his crib today and when I went in his room there he was proud as a peacock without his shorts or diaper on. It seems he feels more comfortable in his birthday suit. I searched the surrounding area for fluid but to my relief found none. Ella came in and found this amusing and the next thing I know she has stripped down to and is running around the game room with her underwear on her head. I didn't take a picture obviously, but I am sure you can imagine the scene. They seemed to think it was the best thing ever. A bunch of animals!

Sarah was here today and she wanted something and I asked her to wait just a minute. A few seconds later Sarah asked again to which Ella promptly replied. Sarah you need some patience!

Here is Ella giving the boys a ride on the swing. They are in heaven. She gets it going so fast that I have to hold it down so it doesn't flip over. They love the thrilling ride she gives them. Before she gets it going though Jack always makes sure his seat belt is on. He's so wise.

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

The smiles on their faces are great. Ella sure is a good big sister. I would have loved to see her running around with her panties on her head! What a character she is. I love it.