Merry Christmas 2007
I know that I have been slacking on the blog but its difficult for me to get motivated when there is so much yummy food. My favorite sugar cookies are here and I am expanding to accommodate them.. HA HA So here are some pictures of the kids. I will update more later.
We have had a mini crisis that has had me concerned and has consumed my time and thoughts. Sam Houston (our dog) was sick at the kennel. I am so blessed to have Jennifer as my friend. She is always to my rescue - one day I will have to pay her back but she never seems to need me... Anyways Sam is hopefully on the mend but I have spend the last couple days on the phone with the kennel, Jennifer and the Vet. I don't think I will board him anymore, we miss him so much.
It actually has been really pleasant here, the weather is mild and we took the kids for a walk yesterday. During the walk Ella said something funny.
Ella wanted to get in the stroller and I said Honey no I am sorry there are only two seats and you are big enough to walk. She said I wish there was only 2 of us. To which I was planning a response on the virtues of 2 brothers but she spoke up first and said "We'll I guess you get what you get" 2 brothers is what I got. Well we thought it was pretty funny. So we told her that God wanted her to have 2 brothers and how lucky she was. She seemed good with that explanation and the rest of the day she coddled them and told them how much she loved them.
Ella was excited to go ice skating on the pond. Well the pond is a little frozen water in my parents backyard. She had fun and picked it up pretty quick.
Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Hoy and Great Grandma Tracy. I explained to Ella that she was a great grandma because she was so good at being my grandma we thought she was GREAT for Ella.
2 comments:
The pictures are great. Looks like you're having lots of fun. Ella says the funniest things. I am so sorry Sam has been sick. That must have been a real worry for you!
gotta love those girls in their darling black dresses in front of that perfect blue christmas tree
Post a Comment