Monday, December 3, 2007

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Monday is the day that we just do nothing but get back to the normalcy of the weekday without Johnny... I got an overwhelming response on my accolade to John and everything is 100% true, but so I don't make everyone too terribly envious. HE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT COOK. Not even scrambled eggs - I believe Ella has even mastered that... HA HA

I don't have any new photos - I am slipping but I did warn y'all that when John comes home the blog will definitely take a hit.

We have been enjoying our new Bose Ipod dock and dancing the day away. Well the song Ain't no mountain high enough (which I love) was on and for the remainder of the day Ella kept singing Ain't no MOUND high enough. During bath time I told her that there was more to the song; Ain't no valley low enough, and Ain't no river wide enough... She looks at me with a rolled eye and says Mommy I'm still working on the mound...

Here's the song with a video of Ella at 18 months working on her mountain, the crib climb. The song rings true, there is no mountain too high for her. Hopefully Jack and Christopher are a little less enthralled with mountain climbing!


Enjoy my kids, they are awesome.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such an amazing video amd brings back such wonderful memories of when she was younger. I can remember when this climbing episode took place! We had just got home from visiting you. Your children always seem to do these great and exciting things just a day or two after we leave or you go home. (The boys start walking the day after you go home this summer!) She was and still is so adorable!!!!

Rhondi said...

I loved that video the first time we saw it and it is just as great 2years later. I agree with Ruth: She was and still is so adorable!!! Maybe it's a good thing for you that the boys haven't inherited her "climbing skills" yet!