Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA PAULIE WOG...
Dad,
I hope you have a great birthday and I am so sorry we are not there to celebrate with you, although seriously who could keep up with you and all the parties....
I love you very much you are a great dad and are lots of fun. Quite the jokester... You keep me laughing and your also a terrific listener. Who knew we would chat so much on the phone. You have shown John a whole new world. AUTOMOTIVE, he keeps our cars in tip top shape - all thanks to you, Pappa-san! Lets not forget what a great deal we get on cars thanks to you again. So we thank you, our children thank you and more importantly our bank account thanks you...
Ella, Jack and Christopher think you are so grand. Which is why its appropriate that your name is GRANDpa.

It is actually very challenging to get 5 kids to look at the camera and smile all at the same time. This is the best I could get. We went to the park for lunch and playtime with Tyler and Ryan. We had fun. The babies made us a little nervous. Ryan wanted to rock climb, Christopher took a big tumble and Jack was practicing the balance beam. Erin and I were on full alert... Its crazy time at this age. We were remembering to when Tyler and Ella were this age and thought it was so fun to run away from us, towards the road of course. Although it was one on one parenting then, now its zone defense.




So cute! Today they were playing and Tyler kept calling to Ella, Come here Princess. I thought it was adorable. I found out they were pretending to be in the movie Shrek. Ella was pretending exceptionally well considering she has never seen the movie and has no clue who Shrek is...





In about one second Christopher decided this was not fun.





I finally figured out how to get Jacks hair to stay a little spikey... Candy Cane. Works like a charm.

Where's my candy cane??? I know I just had it.

I have no idea how you get a candy cane stuck to your back but at least it cuts down on his sugar intake for the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These have got to be the most adorable kids in all of Texas!!! You all sing good as well! Dad was impressed with your rendition of 'Happy Birthday'! Well, Lynnette if you run out of hair gel some day you know that candy canes work as well if not better. Great job with the blog - we so look forward to it each night!

Rhondi said...

Once again it looks like everyone is having fun. Good for you getting all 5 to smile at the same time! love the candy cane stuck to the back. You're right-you have a great dad! Happy birthday grandpa Paul :)