FIRST OF ALL IT'S 83 degrees. As Shannon says "Santa, don't forget your shorts" Nothing like winter in Texas. Poor John is in Edmonton where is -12... Santa actually might not make it there since he's frozen to his sleigh.
So John and I remembered that we (mostly he) had started a blog years ago when Ella was born and blogging the new thing to do. We obviously didn't keep up with it, but here is a link to it if your interested. It was interesting for me to read and revisit some of the events of those days. Hurricane Dennis totally messed up our drive to Florida and John mentioned the bombings in London. It was crazy to think that she was it, no Jack and Christopher yet - life has changed for us.
http://jmullins001.blogspot.com/
The blog is unlocked, I don't know back then if you could restrict it. I go back and forth on restricting this one and as of now I still think I am going to, so if you know someone who I have left out and would like to see whats new in our life just send me an email. - L
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...look how little she was! Too cute!
Post a Comment