Erin had us and a bunch of our friends to her house for a Christmas cookie decorating party. She is always so brave to open her house to all the chaos, I guess we all do it except the difference she actually plans it in advance. This would give her time to think and realize that she's crazy, but nope she's our hospitable friend...
I ate more than I decorated. Ella had so much fun she decorated her heart out. I couldn't believe how long she stayed interested. The sprinkles were a big hit and then Erin brought out squeezable icing in a tube and she thought she was in heaven.
For some reason the pictures are pretty blurry but you'll get an idea of what we did today.
Ella and Tyler love to dress up. Here is Ella and her prince oh wait nope looks like she has more than one prince. Christopher wants the princesses attention as well.
No party would be complete without the dance party. Here the kids go...
2 comments:
Great party. Our hats are off to Erin! What a great idea to have a cookie decorating party. Looks like everyone is having fun.
Ella looks so cute in her hats. Erin is brave to have such a potentially messy party. It is wonderful that you are capturing all these great memories on film. It's also great for us grandparents to see what the kids are doing each day. We sure appreciate the time you spend to do it. Thanks!!
Post a Comment