Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daddy's Home

SURPRISE!!! Ella asked me yesterday when is Daddy coming home? She asked if he would be home when she woke up and I said no he wouldn't be back yet. However leave it to Johnny to get home... It was a fantastic surprise for all of us. It gets better. He said he could stay late this morning and take Ella to school. She was pretty excited. Now if we can only work some magic and he could come to her Christmas play. Seriously I think Dallas can wait, you only hear a 3 year old sing GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN once...

I said Ella I will take your picture with Daddy and Jack waddled over as fast as he could and sat down, no way he was missing a photo op. I attempted to put Christopher in it too, but as you all know Christopher. No sir, he was not going to co operate. Maybe he will grow into cooperation...

A side note, if you could pray for my friend Coreen. She is in surgery now in London. She is a couple weeks pregnant and having lots of complications. If you think of her that would be awesome, since we are pretty concerned for her and the baby.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What darling grandchildren I have! The son-in-law if pretty amazing as well - what a nice surprise for the family John coming home early!! You are also pretty fantastic as well Lynnette! Love you all. We are definitly praying or Coreen. Can't wait to see you all - 10 more days!!!!!