Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Fun Day

Friday is my favorite weekday as is most peoples. I love Fridays. I always try to make sure the kids get out or we have a play date so they get something to look forward to. It's also a great way to ring in the weekend. More family fun days!

Ella and Jack mauling Sam as usual. I bet someone is wondering, why is Jack always only in a diaper? Well I change him SO often. He's got a great digestive tract. Also, he squirms so much to get his clothes back on that he often wins the battle. It's Texas after all. 83 degrees in December, who needs pants?

So today we had a play date. Tyler came by at 8am so Erin could take Chad to the Dr's. Something about a sore back... I just think he was looking for an excuse to get out of the marathon. Just kidding of course. He has a protruding disc. Doesn't sound fun.
Anyways, I got sidetracked.
Tyler walks in the door making himself completely comfortable (as I would hope) and him and Ella hold hands and start walking up the stairs. As they are making their way to the top I hear Ella say "Tyler you know I have a really itchy bum." It was funny. Tyler says "Oh no what you do Ella? She says "I'm using Christopher's diaper cream. It helps." They are such an old married couple sometimes.
A couple hours later Linda, Katalina and Konrad arrive, followed by Shelley, Luke and Logan. They eat some lunch. I say some because they are 3 and under so its still a bit of an ordeal...
Then it was outside for some time on the swings, in the fort and in the bounce house. I took out the Ipod and we had a dance party. Loads of fun. Then I hear my name in the distance and I look over and its my neighbor Jennifer. I say come on over and join the fun. She brings Nicholas over and one more kid to play with. It was a successful day. After they left it was nap time. After nap time we had snacks and attempted to clean up and Ella got some into it her room is spic and span.

John came home early(5pm.) Not early in my opinion but he thinks its early so I will cut him some slack and say early. The kids took a walk or as Jack says holding one shoe in the air GO WAAAA... He asks 10 times a day Go walk Go walk... He got his way. Here's some pictures.


Tomorrow we get the kids pictures done with Shannon. I will post some when I get them.
Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like your house is the party house on the street! Hard to believe but we have snow and you guys are in shorts! I think you have the better deal - the kids and the warm weather.