Saturday, October 11, 2008

LEMONADE

Ella had her first Lemonade Stand today. She had lots of customers (thanks neighbors and friends) and lots of helpers. I asked her how much she was going to charge and she said "2 dollars" I said "Oh Ella that's a lot of money for Lemonade, so she replied with "Well then lets make it a NICKEL A GLASS". Too cute. We had many generous tips. So in the end Ashley, Ella and Katrina split the 1 dollar tips and Ella kept all the coins. Some terrific Entrepreneurs...



GO OKLAHOMA STATE!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lemonade stand is great!!! Wish I could have been there to purchase. I just bet that this was the best lemonade stand in all of Texas. Lynnette great sign. Love Grandma

Rhondi said...

What a great lemonade stand! Love the sign. It looks like Christopher may be drinking up all the profits!