Thursday, October 23, 2008

BOO



It's always fun getting BOO'd. Today we went bike riding and as we were pulling in the driveway I saw the boo basket at the door, so I said to the kids - Look someone Boo'd us, well they were so excited as you can see. They got candy, ghost marshmellows (very cool) parachute men, playdough, cookie mix, etc... So now we have to BOO 2 houses and Ella could hardly go to sleep at the thought of it. She is planning already! What a fun tradition.
Today when I picked Ella and the boys up from school Christopher was standing waiting pulling his jeans down around his ankles saying NO JEANS, TRACTORS, yes thats right he wore his tractor pjs to school again, so John and I have nicknamed sweet Christopher TRACTOR BOY!

Ella tells me "Mommy its such hard work at school, I work too hard, I need a break, good thing tomorrow is Friday. NO school.
Jack saw a girl who reminded him of Auntie Barbara, and he kept saying Auntie Baba Auntie Baba - Ella says "mommy I sure miss Auntie Barbara - she's one of my favorite girls. I agreed!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christopher's shorts were the first thing I noticed when I opened and saw the pictures. Can you buy him a second pair?
I can hardly wait to be in Houston.
Love Grandpa John

Anonymous said...

Christopher sure does have a mind of his own! Hope he doesn't freeze when it gets cold. They are really beautiful children.

Rhondi said...

That Christopher is a character! Looks like lots of fun in your neighborhood for Halloween :)
See you tomorrow.