Christopher has started at a very young age with a strong opinion in clothes. He has a very strong opinion on everything actually but these days what he wears is causing us the most problems. First off I should say keeping him in clothes is a challenge all in itself. If he doesn't like the pj's I choose - he will throw the biggest fit, eventually we get them on and then later at night when I am going to bed, there he is stripped down to a diaper and his clothes thrown outside his bedroom door. TAKE THAT MAMA!!!
He has been attached to his tractor pajama shorts, he wants to wear them all day and night. Today was no different other than it was a school morning so I had a time constraint and couldn't fool around. He is going red in the face, screaming, kicking while I am trying to pry his shorts off. I tell him - they are dirty I need to wash them. No such luck. I am getting Ella ready and Christopher comes back to me with his tractor shorts back on over his shorts. This is the picture. In the end we tied. He wore his tractor PJ's to school UNDERNEATH his shorts. You have to pick your battles I guess, this one was just not worth it to me.
FYI - I did manage to get him to wear car pj's tonight so I can wash those shorts for tomorrow!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He sure looks like the little innocent in the photo. You came up with a brilliant compromise!
Wow I guess I am lucky because Andon still can not take his clothes on and off.
Post a Comment