Sunday, October 5, 2008

FUNNY THINGS OUR KIDS SAY

My dad always told me to write things down that the kids say because you think you will never forget but you do. So here are some things that have been said in our house lately...
Christopher woke up really crabby one day and was just not cooperating with Ella, she comes to me and tells me Mommy, I don't know what Christopher's problem is maybe he has an ear infection or um, an itchy bum...


On Friday night when we were going out Jack started to whine, I come WIT chuuu Mommy I come wit chu. I say oh no Jack you are going to have fun at home. Totally annoyed shaking his crooked little finger he replied NO MANDY!! NO! NO! Mandy... (Mandy is our babysitter)


Ella was giving John a geography lesson about the USA. She informed him that Rhode Island is the smallest state, Alaska is the largest even though most think its Texas. She told him that "Actually Alaska, Canada (she is ony in preschool so we let it be for now.) Texas and Florida are the largest. So John says Ella do you know anyone in Florida, Yes Daddy I do, I know LOTS of people. Who do you know Ella? Well I know Gina and Mickey and Minnie Mouse.


Today when we dropped Jack off at church he goes in to the childcare without complaint. He immediately walks over to the teacher and rubs his hand through his hair and states, I got my hair cut! He was so proud and handsome...


At the zoo on Friday I told Shelley and Alexia that I had some C-O-O-K-I-E-S I spelt the word jsut in case they didn't want their kids to have any. Ella looks at me and says Mommy I know that spells cookies, and yes I want one.

No comments: