Dress up at our house is always fun since Ella is the mastermind behind everyones costumes. Today she thought the boys should be pirates, and they both needed 2 earrings. The were growling at Sam and me trying to scare us.
A high heeled Pirate???
Ella told Jack to lie down and go to sleep - he obliged! Too bad he doesn't always listen to me so well at nap time...
Good thing we have a Dr. on the premises for all those boo boo's. Apparently tumble mats make a perfect operating table.

4 comments:
These pictures are so adorable. I think that the next time I get sick I will call Dr. Mullins for a check up. I just want to make sure that we have a better table - one that is not held up with a truck. Love the pirates - the one with heels looks amazing! and the little blonde is adorabe!
Love you all
Grandma Ruth
Hey Lynette! I love reading your blog!! The pictures are always so cute! Check out ours too! Although...I'm not NEAR AS GOOD as updating. Maybe tomorrow night. ;)
you are the best blogger in the entire world...keep it up...We love to see you and the kids...and what you are up to. So much fun.
Andy
The pirates look so cute. I love all the pictures and appreciate the time you spend doing blogs fur us. It makes me feell like we are a part of what's going on. Hugs for everyone from Grandma
Post a Comment