Last night Alexia, Brian, John and I went to see Jars of Clay, Switchfoot and Third Day. John was going for Switchfoot, Alexia and Brian Third Day and Alexia and I wanted to see Jars of Clay. So in total there were 4 bands, one of which we had never heard of so naturally we assumed they would play first. WE WERE WRONG.... On the way there we were listening on the radio since we were late and Jars of Clay starts singing.... Alexia and I are like WHAT is going on this must be a mistake or an intro but surely they wouldn't be first. So we get there John drops us off, we run in to see the last 15 seconds of their last song. I was so not happy so we walk out to meet the husbands and get some food to find Jars of Clay standing around with nobody around so we acted like 14 year old girls and started walking quickly very quickly and then realized oh yes we are indeed not 14 but much older so we slowed our pace... They signed our tickets and took pics with us. Switchfoot and Third Day almost made up for the miss but I was still pretty disappointed that I didn't see them sing my favorite song.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment