Sunday, October 12, 2008

CANADIAN THANKSGIVING

We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving today since tomorrow (the official day) John is working. Ella and I prepared dinner and what a mess we had in the process but it all cleaned up.



I figured out that I have done 24 Thanksgivings since John and I have been married. 2 a year keeps me busy and very Thankful. Heres the turkey. This year no left overs. We ended up with 18 friends and family. Only 3 born and raised Canadians in the bunch and then some Canadian by lineage or marriage and of course theres always the Oklahoma wanna bes... (Brian, Alexia, Kim and Jade)

Christopher saying Cheese, he sat at the table before dinner was ready just waiting so patiently. He spread his napkin and just sat, Jennifer felt so sorry for him so he got dinner a little earlier than the rest.


Ella made the whip cream for the pumpkin pie in the Kitchenaid all by herself. she was such a big helper.


Heres some of us enjoying dinner. YUMMY. It was a lot of fun. I am so thankful for my friends, who celebrate with us every year...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynnette and John - you have so much to be thankful. Your children are healthy and beautiful and you have such great friends. Dinner looked yummy! Love you

MyFourSons said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lynnette and the family!!

Rhondi said...

Wish we could have been there!