Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BOUNCE TIME

Jack says to Ella, "Ella, you're my pretty girl" We are starting him young to treat a woman right.
Ella has had 2 birthday parties this week and we are at an age where we are thrilled to go and give a present. She spends so much time making her card (she calls it the invitation).
Its bounce time. Jack and Christopher love when John gets in because its pure rough house smack down! Apparently mom is a little too gentle! Although when he's at work, I do make a lovely subsitute.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

Jack is right, Ella is a pretty girl. I am glad to see that they are enjoying the bounce house. Can't wait to visit.
Hugs, Grandma

megsnbigd said...

So sweet. All three of them. I loved how Christopher sat at the Thanksgiving table. I'm so jealous you've already had pumpkin pie! It's always fun at your house!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the bouncy house.
Ella looks so grown up, too cute.
As for Christopher & Jack....
Arghhh, matey!