So I finally took the plunge and ripped up the carpet downstairs. I have been wanting to for years but I just couldn't seem to get my act together. Well on Saturday I bought new flooring and here it is being installed.


Our whole living room was in the kitchen so it was a bit tricky feeding the kids dinner with only 4 inches to spare. They seemed to enjoy the chaos and eating on a couch in the kitchen. Ella liked climbing over the armchair to get outside. She seemed to go out frequently...

All done just need some furniture.

Here it is all finished. It is so awesome. I am very pleased with our decision. It was a good day!! Hopefully I won't be years picking out a rug.
3 comments:
Glad your blog is back. I have missed it. Everyone looks like they are having a great time a Lupe's. Your first renovation job turned out great!!!!
your floor looks so great!!! cant wait to see you guys!
The floor looks great.
Post a Comment