
Our favorite eatery in Texas is Lupe Tortilla's. Today Shelley and Linda brought the kids and we all ate dinner there. The 3 musketeers had fun playing in the sand box. It seems a good portion of that sand is in my car now and Jacks diaper. Ouch - that can't be comfortable!

Ella loves all the statues there and every few minutes I heard her famous words. "Mommy take a picture of this"

Jack and Ella playing with the animals. You may wonder where is Christopher? Well he was having a snooze - missing all the fun. He did wake up in time for food though. He's a smart guy.

Christopher and Jack playing on the stairs - having an intense conversation. Who knows what they are saying. I guess that's TWIN TALK . They seem to be having fun.


Christopher getting ready for bed. If Jack is tired he will say baaa baa for his bear. He then finds his bear and goes and sits down by his crib. Christopher on the other hand starts running in the opposite direction and then throws the biggest fit all the way back to his bed. They are soooo different. However they are all so cute.
3 comments:
What great pictures. Sure looks like evryone is having fun. Christopher and Jack are so comical together. Thanks for taking the time to blog. I love it!!
Love the picture of the boys on the step. They are so cute. I'm sure it would be interesting to hear/understand what they are saying.
I'm sure that if we could understand what the boys are saying - it would go something like this.
'What do you think about Mom's new floor?'
'She sure is in love with it!'
'I like it - do you?'
"yep, looks great to me'
Post a Comment