Ella and the boys think its fun to play with our Christmas decorations. I am pretty sure that in a couple weeks (I'm optimistic) the tree will be completely rearranged.
Our very own version of MR. T. John loved Mr T. He saw him at Toys R US when he was 10ish... We are foggy on all the details. It was on the QEW he notes.
The moment all children (especially those born to Canadians) wait for. SNOW! Grandma and Grandpa Hoy bought the kids a new train set for Christmas and it came packed with Styrofoam. So as ingenious as my children are they shredded it. Ella loved having snow. I had fun vacuuming it since it blows everywhere and has static... All clean now.
John wants me to add a caveat. The kids train was for Christmas but since there was no other adult supervision I had to make the call. So naturally I decided to enhance their lives now and live in the present. So many people live for the future or the past. Nope not us....

2 comments:
That snow sure looks like fun. I'll bet that was hard to vaccuum up! The tree looks really nice. My recollections of Mr T are pretty vague too.
I rememmber Mr.T it was at toys R us somewhere...but it was real.
Post a Comment