Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Ella's Thanksgiving feast at preschool. She was so excited that me and the boys were coming to have lunch with her. The boys took a late nap so I had to wake them up to make it and we were a few minutes late. The teacher said she kept asking when I was coming so its a good thing we went. She said the kids whose mommies didn't come were sad. The feast of chicken nuggets was fantastic and cupcakes instead of pumpkin pie were a treat. Here are some pictures of her on her big day.





Sarah and Ella



Dylan and Ella - two dual citizens celebrating American Thanksgiving.

After the feast Jennifer and I took the kids to the park.

We were leaving the school and Jack was chatty so I thought I could get more of him on video but here is his famous Ba Bye. He's so Texan.

Ella told me tonight that she wants to get married. I told her she had to wait to be a bit older so she asked me how old. I said 25... then she says NO I think I am going to marry Daddy when I am 11, to which I replied Sorry Sugar he's taken!!!

MR. DRESS UP

Christopher, Jack and Ella played dress up. Ella always asks for a sister - who needs a sister when you have brothers like this?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!! Jack is so amazing! Can't believe that he talks so well. The party after the bath looked liked the best time ever!!!! Ella lookes like she had a great time at the Thanksgiving Dinner!