Thursday, November 29, 2007

NO HANDS!

Ella is so pleased with herself that she can ride her bike with NO HANDS. Everything she does is picture worthy in her eyes. All day I hear "take a picture of this..." Riding her bike with no hands is cool so she makes the blog with yet another video of her brilliant abilities!

At dinner tonight the boys were chatting to each other. Really cute. I have to have my camera more accessible. By the time I get it the moment is gone. I would love to have a video camera in their room. When you put them to bed at night thats when the party really begins.

Funny thing Ella said...

At preschool chapel Pastor Mark was talking about God. I don't know the full context but apparently he said something to her about the beginning so she comes home and tells me that God is the beginning and I say yes and the end. NO she says he's not the end. I say well who is?

She replies, I don't know - maybe Jack...

I have to agree, in this family Jack is the end.

5 comments:

megsnbigd said...

VERY funny! You had a busy day, three blogs! I love the blog. I check in every couple of weeks or so and read all the back blogs. You truly inspired me and we started one- "Live From MO". Did you get the invite? Now I need a picture of the new carpet actually IN! - HC

Rhondi said...

We love the video of Ella doing no hands. What a little actress! Sorry to hear that you were sick and that John has to go back to Chicago.

let's go to the lake said...

I love this blog thing. Looking at the pics of Ella, Christopher and Jack reminds me of when mine were all that age. Ella reminds me of Sarah so much. Nice floor.

Unknown said...

Ella - what's up with no hands??? You look so grown up. Everyone looks like they are having a great time. Dad and I both laughed when we heard Christopher laugh. What an adorable laugh.

Shannon K. said...

I heart your blog...I've had fun catching up! Your kiddos are the cutest!