Ella was playing quietly in her room for rest time. It was very quiet though so I went to check on her and there she was sound asleep in her armchair. She must have been tired!!!
Well it looks like she should have taken her nap at school today!!! When I talked to her this morning she asked me if I was going to take a nap at shcool today and I said no and she said she wasn't either! She was so happy that we were doing everything the same - maybe I should have suggested that we both take a nap!!!! (I am sure that would have gone over like a lead ballon) She is sooooo precious! What a great picture!
So precious. Ella must have been very tired! I wonder if she just fell asleep while she was sitting there or if she actually decided to sleep there. Seh sure has gotten big compared to when I first made that chair for her!
3 comments:
Well it looks like she should have taken her nap at school today!!! When I talked to her this morning she asked me if I was going to take a nap at shcool today and I said no and she said she wasn't either! She was so happy that we were doing everything the same - maybe I should have suggested that we both take a nap!!!! (I am sure that would have gone over like a lead ballon) She is sooooo precious! What a great picture!
So precious. Ella must have been very tired! I wonder if she just fell asleep while she was sitting there or if she actually decided to sleep there. Seh sure has gotten big compared to when I first made that chair for her!
That is a precious picture!!
Post a Comment