Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday

Here are the kids eating breakfast. They think its so fun to have a better vantage point. A little risque too!

I have no idea what the boys were doing they both think its fun to play on the coffee table. Jack laid down and Christopher followed suit. They copy each other all the time.

The new train table is a HIT. They play at it a lot and happily together so thats a plus. One problem we have is Ella keeps packing all the trains up and we can never find enough... She needs to go on Oprah's show about hoarding.

The kids enjoying a few minutes with Daddy before he goes to the artic... I mean Chicago. Same thing for us Texans.Posted by Picasa


Today was just a normal day. Ella went to school and the boys had a morning nap. This was good since the house was a mess after mom was sick yesterday. Nothing gets done when Mom is sick. After Ella came home the boys took another nap and we played. The weather was amazing today so we went to the park with our friends where Jack fell down and broke his crown... Actually he fell and got a bloody nose - but that doesn't rhyme! John called and told us he was coming home early and we were excited but our excitement faded when he told us he was going back to Chicago. Its just for a short time - since he wouldn't miss being home on his birthday. Ella already has it all planned for him.

1 comment:

Barb Mullins said...

I see the boys are still holding on to the cars in the kitchen counter picture! :) wish I could have stayed for longer :( Hopefully I will be back soon!! miss you guys :)