Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rub a dub dub 3 in a tub

Here are the kids playing in the bath. Jack and Christopher were having a stand off over a water can. Jack hits Christopher in the head with it and Christopher cries, then he takes the can and pours water on Jack and he cries so in the end I won. I took the watering can away but unfortunately no one was pleased with my executive decisions. Its tough being the boss!


Just some pics of the boys. Just a regular day at our house today.
PRETTY GOOD PIE
I made pie today and here is the recipe for sugar shock pie. Its very sweet!
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 t. vanilla extract
1 stick real butter
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chocolate chips
Pie crust (unbaked)
Melt butter. Add other ingredients and stir together. Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.




2 comments:

Rhondi said...

We love the expressions on the boys faces when they are in the tub. Ella is just sitting there like a little princess! Mmmm...the pie sounds delicious. We'll be right over!!

Unknown said...

The boys are looking more and more like little men!!! They are adorable. The pie sounds delicious!!!
Love the blog! Glad to hear that Ella's sore spot is feeling better. Wish I could say the same thing!!!!