

Well I am back after having a break from the blog. Although tonight I am exhausted. We were out most of the day and the time change has made for some early mornings. Here are some cute pictures of the kids. Hopefully this will hold you over till tomorrow when I can update more thoroughly.
3 comments:
What wonderful smiles on all their faces. You should be tired at the pace you go and especially after having us there, and the time change too. I love Ella's pose!
These two little brothers are sure handsome!!! Can't wait to see them. Falentina can't get over how big they have gotten since the summer. Ella Grace takes great pictures!!!
When Grandpa Paul saw this picture of Ella he said she should be called 'Princess Shining Star'. Can you tell that we think she is beautiful (the brothers to for that matter!)
Post a Comment