Friday, November 30, 2007

Lets call this day done...


So its just been a day. I finally to the relief of my mother, husband and girlfriends took sweet crabby Christopher (oxymoron I know) to the Dr. He has a really bad ear infection which is nice to know since now we are assured that he isn't suffering from bi polar disorder....We are also treating his breathing problems with allergy prescriptions and reflux medicine... Hopefully this will help him. He can be so enjoyable with his contagious laugh and gorgeous smile. However, he can be challenging at times too, so time to cure him up so we can have his gregarious personality all the time. He's so fantastic to cuddle. He is like a warm soft teddy bear, and his growl is fun. GRRRRRR...


Ella told him today at the height of his fussiness, Christopher I don't know what you're going to do about this but you are draining me of all my energy!!! She is so mature.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an absolute adorable picture of sweet Christopher!!! He looks like he is saying -'Thank you Mommy,for taking me to the Dr's so I can finally get better. Now if you will only put me to bed - I will sleep and wake up happy!!!' This is such a precious picture.

Rhondi said...

Glad to hear that Christopher ha ssome medicine to clear up that ear infection. Those can be very painful. He is such a sweetheart. All three of them are. I agree with I love it!Grandma Ruth: such a precious picture!