Sunday, November 18, 2007

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO





The kids loved having John home this weekend. Today we went to the grocery store and Ella was holding John's hand and told him, "Daddy I am so glad you are not in Chicago." I think his heart melted. He was soon brought back to reality when Christopher is crying in the cart. We look over and Jack has a big smile on his face - he has his brother in a HEADLOCK. Poor Christopher couldn't move and he was just balling...
At dinner tonight - I made pizza (I have to since Christopher would go into shock if he ate the real stuff) anyways back on topic Lynnette...
Ok so Jack thought it was so funny to put the plate to his face. He laughed and laughed. Well all of them had to give it a go then. So here they are doing everything together. The last one is Jack with the messiest face. (Make sure you click on the picture to see the close up of apple sauce and pizza face!) He's so sweet. When you take out the camera to snap photos Jack sits down to pose and then out of the blue - clear as day he says CHEESE. I almost died. They all surprise me everyday and make me laugh. I can't remember what life was like before them, way more boring although we definitely slept better and longer. That I do miss!!! Oh well.
Ella told us tonight that the reason she doesn't like to nap at preschool is because no one will sleep beside her. So we have been enlightened.

Jack has earned the nickname THE SILENT ASSASSIN. He looks so innocent playing quietly with a truck and then out of nowhere he is standing behind Christopher, Ella or me and hitting you in the head. OUCH. Now when Christopher sees Jack with a toy he ducks. Wise move of his part. So we are working on Jack hitting and throwing everything. Ella says Jack hits and Christopher bites. Nice way to describe the brothers. They do however give big wet kisses and bear hugs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Thanks Lynnette - we so look forward to it everyday. The pictures are great although I think Jack looks cleaner in the ordinary picture rather than the enlarged one!!!! It looks like everyone is having a good time though!

Rhondi said...

Those kids sure are cute even with the biting and hitting! It loks likw a continual barreel of laughs around your place. I makes me sad to know we are missing so much. The blog helps to make us feel included a little bit.