The kids absolutely love the water table. Jack especially, everytime they go outside he makes a bee line for it and climbs into it fully clothed of course. Its fun to see them interact. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so a video is worth a million.
Ella has been wanting to go to John's office to color him a picture so on Saturday we took the kids downtown (after Erin and I had a spa day. Very lovely) Oh I got a bargain too. I will tell all about it. But back to work. So John never told us that he has the best office. A corner window office, totally cool. So the kids had fun looking out the windows - the cleaners will have fun with that.
It looks great. Now I just need a lamp.
2 comments:
Checking out this blog is my favorite part of the day. The boys are sure having a great time in the water table! Ella is so pretty! Grandpa and I miss you all so much.
Lynnette you are doing an amazing job keeping up with this blog. I don't know how you do it all!! Your blog ids the best part of my day too. Don't know how I missed this yesterday. Looks like the water table is a big success!
Post a Comment