Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Funny thing Miss Ella said today: This morning she started into the usual routine of she doesn't want to nap at school. Of course it wasn't long before tears ensued. So she was on the phone with Grandma Ruthie Baby and Grandma suggested she pray for Ella. So Ella agreed that would be a good idea - during the prayer she interrupted with: Grandma can you pray that Jesus would clean my room too?


After school Ella and Tyler had a play date. Tyler had gone to the Renaissance Festival and got a shield and helmet for dress up. So Ella and Tyler put on a show for us. Too cute.

WE GOT BOO'D. That's where someone (its a secret - although we know who) leaves a package at your door with Halloween treats. In our boo bag we got these nifty glasses.

The boys love the play structure I can't keep them off it. So we have to keep the back door locked at all times or Jack (the escape artist) would camp out in the fort indefinitely.

Jack loves Sam, actually I think Jack likes Sam more than Ella likes Sam which its hard to believe thats even possible. But here the two of them are...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one with the boys climbing the play structure!!! They are so cute. The picture of Ella and Tyler is adorable. I really enjoy my phone conversations with Ella and the boys in the mornings. Yesterday after praying for her she said... "Grandma, when I come to your house, I promise you, that I will bring my ball so we can play catch!" Thanks for the blog Lynnette it helps us see them grow and we enjoy it so much.

Rhondi said...

What a busy household. Now I know what goes on when I get to talk to Christopher! I can't believe how big they are climbing up the ladder like that! Ella's glasses are riot!