7AM We have everything we need and then some, compliments of Ella Grace to have a night away in San Antonio. Next Stop - go pick up our travel companions Erin and Tyler.
We are here and the first thing to do once you arrive at Seaworld is to see the Clydesdales and the donkey who has a dream of being one!!!
Ella and Tyler with their $6.00 souvenir cup. I wasn't going to buy it but Seaworld has quite the ploy. When you purchase a regular drink for $3.00 you get a little less drink (naturally since it's cheaper) but they give no lid or straw. Well you're certainly not going to walk around all day with a flimsy cup so of course they sucker us (mostly me) into buying the cup. I did. Ella enjoyed it, guess in the end it was worth it... Maybe
Erin and I have a list of "the next time we go away with the kids we will do/bring..." One of those is a stroller well the 3 year olds were out of gas since its a pretty big place. We rent a stroller. We park it during the shows and then make our way to the rides. At the Shamu Express we realize SOMEONE HAS STOLEN OUR STROLLER. With 2 tired 3 year olds and 2 tired 30 somethings we are not happy plus we are at the other end of the park. Erin takes the kids to see the VIVA show. (dolphins and acrobats - Ella and Tylers favorite part of the day while I go to get us a new stroller. Of course while I am on my 10 minute hike back to the stroller rental I am searching for the thief. I do believe I discovered the stolen stroller but wasn't really to start a brawl since they offered us another one. Good enough. The fun can continue.
Ella and Tyler had fun climbing this and going down the slides and yes as you can tell its huge so Erin and I went too. I think grown ups love taking kids so you can do their games and rides... True for me!
After so much fun with mom they wanted Daddy. I want Daddy. Here she is on the phone telling John all about her time away. She says that mommy and her got to talk and have some lovin' and next time she wants to bring Daddy and the brothers. Very sweet.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update on the weekend. These are great pictures and by the sounds of things you made many great memories!
What a fun time you had at Seaworld. While you and Ella were having a mother daughter weekend so were Barb and I. We are both lucky to have a daughter.Pictures are great.
Post a Comment