Friday, October 12, 2007

Houston Aquarium

Here we are in the pumpkin patch at the Houston Aquarium. We had so much fun with Shelley, Luke and Logan and Linda, Katalina and Konrad. Here are the 3 kiddo's. They are getting so big. Its hard to believe that they all met when they were just 2 months old at Gymboree.

Here is Ella - she absolutely loves getting her picture taken. She's gorgeous!

Well the highlight for Ella was the Tigers. They were really cool. Everyone, young and old were fascinated by them.

Here Luke, Katalina and Ella are underneath a tank and stingray are swimming over top of them. They had a great time.

The only downside to the day was Shelley and I wore jeans. I should know better by now, I have lived in Texas for 3 years.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable. Looks like everyone had a great time. You are doing an amazing job of this blog Lynnette!