Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PLAY DAY

The boys have been graduated to the middle room in the Y. They normally are in the infant room (o-17months) and Ella goes to the big room for the 3 year olds and up. However, today we just went on a whim and didn't see anyone we knew. Ella started to get upset so I said maybe the boys could go into the middle room with her. This is for the 18months to 3 year old group. She thought that was the best idea, they all sat at a table and she shared her snack with them. It was quite the bonding experience.

Tonight when I put her to bed she prayed that Jack and Christopher would always go into middle room with her forever...


Well Katrina and Alexia came to play today and the kids had fun dressing up...

I think the boys need some masculine dress up...

Christopher loves to copy everything Ella does, if she slides down the stairs head first he thinks that the only way to go. So here they are playing copy cat.




Well I am all intrigued by Jessica Seinfeld's new cookbook Deceptively Delicious. Its a veggie sneak attack into your kids food so I am off to plan something for them... They won't know what hit them. Hopefully not since she puts spinach in brownies and well thats just gross.

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

That is so cute that Christopher copies everything Ella does. He is so much like Andy I can't believe it. Andy copiedeverything that John did. We'll have to do something about getting some boy dress up stuff!

Barb Mullins said...

haha, those pics are funny! Cant wait to come see you guys for thanksgiving!! :)

Unknown said...

Your house must be the party house on the street! Looks like everyone is having a great time. Wish we could be with you to share in the fun.