Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. I love being Canadian. So happy Thanksgiving to all my canadians.... Anyways to celebrate we had turkey dinner except it was chicken but Ella thinks everything is chicken so it very well could have been turkey and still been chicken!
I asked Ella what she was thankful for and she said her 3 sisters. I inquired more (obviously) and she said Dora, elephant and pink bear. Anyways I am giving her the benefit and surmising that she really meant her family - 2 brothers, a mom, dad and dog.
Who needs sisters?????
Well we did have a great day. I normally am not a fan of Mondays but I have to say this one scored pretty high. We went to the mall with Katalina to play...
All the christmas stuff is out at the mall. This started the I WANT... for Christmas... Well if you know Ella very well you can imagine what she asked for... if you don't here's a picture.
1 comment:
We all can guess that Ella wants a new puppy for Christmas! Is she going to get one or does she have to wait for a new/bigger house? Great job with the blog Lynnette. We enjoy reading up on your family's activities.
Post a Comment