We made our way to the zoo today with Luke, Logan and Shelley. As always we had so much fun with them. The boys did great, skipped their morning nap and lasted till 1.30. The weather was amazing - high 70's. In the sun it was actually hot. Not Texas hot but hot for this Canadian.
Since I have been taking all these pictures for the blog Ella has really gotten into the camera. She wants to take photos all the time. This picture of Luke, Ella took so it makes the blog! We also know what we are buying her for Christmas. A fisher price digital camera. So you'll see lots of pictures in the new year from Miss Ella Grace.
Ella loves to help her brothers. She wants to do everything with them, sometimes they think its great, other times not so much.
Jack wasn't so sure about walking around with the goats. He just squatted with his head down as he does when he is unsure of things. Christopher on the other hand (like Ella) couldn't get enough of them. I think I have a picture of him with every goat.
We have a picture of the 3 muskateers from 2 years ago, so this was fun for Shelley and I to see. We missed Katalina and Konrad though. So there will be another of these photos soon with our other zoo pals.
Ella and Luke sitting in an Eagles nest. We tried all the kids but the babies just wouldn't cooperate.
Ella and Luke got to go on the train ride through Hermann Park. We normally are too tired but today was the day. They had fun, as you can see.
After we went to the Y we went to Burger King for dinner. It was a kids dream day! Here are the boys having some brotherly love in the slide. Too cute. I didn't get a video but trust me there was lots of laughing and no biting from Christopher so Jack was all smiles.

3 comments:
They are soooo cute! I just know that we are missing out on so much. I think that the picture of all the children facing the fence is especially cute. It is amazing how much Ella and Luke have grown in 3 years. I remember the picture of Ella, Luke and Katalina standing in front of the same fence (when they were just beginning to walk) looking a the animals! It would be fun to have a picture of all 7 children 2 years later looking at the same animals!!!
Ela you did a great job of taking Luke's picture! I can't wait to see all the pictures you will take when you finally get your own camera!!!!
Looks like had a very fun day at the zoo. What fun to have the picture from last year. The kids are growing up too quickly. Just like Grandma Ruth I know we are missing out on so much. This blog you do really helps a lot for us to feel connected in a small way. Thanks for taking the time to do it. It is really appreciated by all of us.
Post a Comment