So we have been more than 24 hours pacifier free in our house. So far so good. The boys actually seem to want it more in the day and less to sleep. I have been distracting them and other than Ella finding the odd one here or there and offering it to them, we have had no bumps in the road... We will see how the weekend goes!!! Ella and I are going to Seaworld San Antonio with Erin and Tyler. We are looking forward to lots of fun - BIG KIDS ONLY (Ella's description)
LUNCH TIME
Today we went for a walk and while walking we saw Alexia who asked Ella if she would like to join her and Katrina for doughnuts. So naturally Ella said SURE... Off she went and after the boys woke up from a nap we met up with them and Erin, Tyler and Ryan at Terramount Park. The weather was so awesome, we have been eagerly awaiting cooler temperatures... Cooler I mean in the 80's.
Getting all three to put down their snacks and smile is a task I have yet to master.
HEALTHY FOOD UPDATE: I arrived at the park with cookies. Oatmeal, cranberry, walnut, zucchini, banana and squash... They were approved by child and adult. So the spinach brownies is my next attempt. Will keep you posted.
Yesterday I got a picture of Christopher climbing on the coach he loves to play with the telephone. They love to climb.
PEEK A BOO
2 comments:
That's a big step, getting rid of the Paci! They are all growing up too quickly. Hope you have fun In San Antonio, big girls only :)
What wonderful pictures! Everyone looks like they are having a great time. Can't wait to hear about the San Antonio trip!
Post a Comment