Well today was a normal day at our house. Ella had school, which she attended without too much emotion. YEAH maybe we are making headway. After school we went to get the car inspected since I have been driving around with a expired sticker and knowing my luck! Well time to get things done. So beside Jiffy Lube is a McDonalds. We went there to kill some time and have fun. Fun they had! The boys love the slide and Ella is getting excited about video games. Score one for John. More Daddy and me time. As we were leaving Ella asked what Dylan was doing and I said he was going to Gymnastics - at that point Ella got teary eyed and asked if she had to go and I said No not today. This is where she stopped crying and looked at me very intently and said "THANK GOD". Well I couldn't stop laughing and now I know for sure she is just not ready. Everyone was so cute today and I wanted to take pics but I forgot to put the battery back in the camera aftering charging. Nice one. So here is a funny video of them playing.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment