So tonight she wanted a bubble bath in our bath tub. As you can see she had a good time.
At school on tuesdays she does growing fit. This is exericise class for toddlers. So today she was excited to show me that she can do sit ups. Just watch.
It was a pretty quiet day. We just hung around and went to the Y. I do however have some funny things that miss Ella said today:
After our trip to the Y I asked Ella if Dylan played nicely with her since they haven't been playing well together. So she said, Yes mommy he did play nicely with me. Sometimes he plays nice and sometimes he's mean, He can't make up his mind!
We were on our way to the bath and Christopher was climbing the stairs and was fussing the whole trip up, Ella turns around and says HOLD ON CHRISTOPHER, I AM COMING TO RESCUE YOU!
2 comments:
Ella, I think you should teach Grandma how to do sit ups!!! You are so cute and do such a good job of sit ups.
Ella says the funniest things. I just love reading your blog
Post a Comment