Monday, October 29, 2007

Surprise


I came home from a walk with the kids to find these flowers at my door. I was surprised and couldn't think of who would send them since its not a special occasion or anything. Well it was from Johns boss at work. I guess they know that a happy wife makes a happy husband and therefore a wonderful worker... Definitely wasn't expected but I do love them. What a great surprise.

Well I told you to stay tuned for the pumpkin and here it is painted and then lit up for the night. She did a great job and is thoroughly pleased with herself.

Tomorrow at school there is a Halloween party and here is Cinderella all ready for her ball - actually I think she is just going for the candy.

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

I'll bet Ella had fun at the party. She looks adorable in the costume.