Thursday, October 25, 2007

Out for a walk

Today was a nice quiet day. Ella had school and I took the boys to get some pants and long sleeve shirts for our cooler weather.
After naps we went for a walk to the park with Alexia and Katrina. Ella didn't want to ride her bike, she wanted to give her brothers a ride. Here she is doing just that.

Ella also got a pair of new black patent shoes for church which she likes so much she hasn't taken them off all day. She is currently sleeping in them!!! I would take a picture but the risk of waking her is too high.

The day would have been perfect if John was here. He is getting rave reviews as I would expect. The partner wrote John an email saying that he can have lots of vacation time when he gets back. I have a copy, so I plan to stick it to them.

2 comments:

Rhondi said...

Ella sure is a great big sister. I am glad you had a quiet day and hope that John will be back home with the family very soon

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I enjoy this time of the day when I get a chance to catch up and see the children. Dad and I are checking into tickets so we can get to see them before Christmas.