Monday, October 22, 2007

FALL DAYS

Here are the kids in warm clothes. Yes we are still in Texas but its cold! It is officially fall for apparently 3 days, then it warms back up. Ella was so excited because we went to Target and got a hat for the boys, she desperately needed one as well so here's some pics to enjoy. I don't have any with the hats on, but as you can tell from Jacks face after our walk he might have enjoyed the hat.









The neighbor thought Jack resembled me, he is pretty cute so I will take some credit.

While at Target we got Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows - Ella thought that was awesome. We had some for bed, apparently warm milk helps you fall asleep. We try anything!!! Most exciting for me though is that I got MAC n CHEESE. I haven't had it in forever and its contraband in our house with Christopher's allergy so I am off to make it. I can't wait... Its the perfect day, nice fall weather, hot chocolate and mac n cheese.

3 comments:

Rhondi said...

You got fall weather before us. It's still warm here. I sure appreciate all the blogs you do. It really helps us feel in a small way like we are a part of the action. The kids sure look cute. Can't wait to see them.

Unknown said...

These pictures are wonderful. Hard to believe that Jack likes it hot!!!

Unknown said...

These pictures are wonderful. Hard to believe that Jack likes it hot!!!