Sunday, February 1, 2009

ARBOR DAY

Ella and Jack LOVE pudding and I make banana pudding with bananas and vanilla wafers and they devour it. Well I always make the pudding with soy milk which has to be made differently because of the consistency - you use less soy milk which then means you have less pudding and i have to buy the organic wafers since the other ones have milk. It never fails I make this pudding and Christopher in the last 2 years has NEVER EVER eaten a bite. I mean NEVER, he always turns it down. So tonight I say FORGET IT. I make regular pudding with milk and non organic wafers and I give Christopher some milk free organic oreos. He looks at me in disbelief and says I WANT PUDDING TOO! Are you kidding me???? So what a push over I am. I make him pudding. Lesson learned, he will only want it when i don't offer it.


On Friday we had Katrina for the day and after lunch all 4 kids took a nap for me. Pretty amazing feat. The 3 little kids woke up first so we all went in Ella's room to wake her up. Christopher was so sweet he started stroking her face and hair saying Ella Ella wake up. It was so precious so I ran downstairs to get my camera but naturally by the time I got there they had stopped and she was awake. Just imagine how cute... Very cute!






Saturday was Arbor day in the Woodlands so we took the kids and they had balloon artists, clowns, mascots, bounce houses, a petting zoo etc.... Christopher and Ella stayed in the bounce houses and since Jack wasn't as keen we went to see the Fire Truck with Dylan and Michael. Tomball High School had their mascots which Jack thought was awesome since they are cats! He kept waving to them. So we basically stalked them. Just walked behind them so he could wave. He didn't want to get to close. Everytime they would come to give him a hug or high five he hid behind my leg. So no photo but they were definitely his highlight.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! They are growing up so fast.

Rhondi said...

You guys are always doing something fun!