Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ELLA BALLERINA

Ella had her first ballet class today and she was so excited. She was in her outfit about 3 hours prior to the class just practicing! I stayed to watch her first class and she was smiling the whole time. She never took her eyes off the Teacher - Miss Hannah. She was so pleased with herself and I was so happy watching her knowing that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She came home and showed John her new moves. Christopher and Jack are all caught up and want their own shoes to dance with. Ella tells them you have to be 4. Maybe by then we will have them in Football, Texas style!

4 comments:

Rhondi said...

Ah...That is so cute! Sure wish we could see her in person.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. We watched her over and over - just can't believe that she is so grown up. Christopher looks cute trying to make the right moves!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. We watched her over and over - just can't believe that she is so grown up. Christopher looks cute trying to make the right moves!!!

carilynfly said...

Lynnette,

I can't believe your kids are getting so big! And you, too! No longer a "rookie mom"!

Maybe I'll have some of my own someday, "if ever I get a husband!"

xo Cari