I typically pay tribute to Jack and Ella because they say funny things. Well Christopher has joined their ranks as My funny guy. He is so cute. His personality is really emerging and he is actually very kind, gentle and quieter than anticipated. When I pick them up from school today Christopher sees Ella and practically runs her over hugging her. He then makes his way to me and is just chatting it up, he says "Mommy I bang my head and Miss Annie give me boo bear, I say oh Christopher are you OK, did the boo bear make it better? No Mom, (he's the only one that calls me mom vs mommy) I get better because Jack kiss me. Part of his charm is his expression and hand movement when he talks.
Another Christopher moment was yesterday when we were running out the door and I started to put my hair up in a ponytail and he stares at me very intently and puts his hand up and says NO MOM STOP. I say whats wrong Christopher, I no like your hair up, put it down and he starts to stroke my hair. Quite the boy that one!

No comments:
Post a Comment