Ella's teacher thinks that breastfeeding twins has sucked all the intelligence out of my brain. If that's the case good thing I didn't keep that up for long! Today I went into school and the teachers say to me, "Did you think you had to supply stickers for the WHOLE class?" I say No, I just wanted her to have options. I mean who wants a boring box with the same heart stickers all over it. She got plenty of different kinds. I had also bought her some rhinestone jewels to pretty it up. Hands down it was cute but I did get a lot of stickers back which I donated to Jack and Christopher's class so they could have some - share the wealth I say!
Anyways the teachers laughed that I took it so seriously and wanted to make sure it was decorated appropriately. You know different textures, colours, and proportion.
Jack is so funny and I say funny lightly because I know sometime soon I will laugh but he really is ingenious or lazy maybe but I am in the kitchen cooking and they are putting on a play in the living room so I can see them and hear them but am not completely focused. I hear Ella saying Jack NOOOOOO and although that is a common statement in our house, I think it has a little more intensity than usual so I look over to see Jacks underwear down around his ankles and he is peeing in the fire hat!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE. Of course it was Christopher's hat. So either he was lazy and didn't want to walk to the bathroom or ingenious since why walk to the bathroom when your brothers hat is a perfect little pot. The funniest thing about this is I have a similar Jack story everyday. He keeps it from becoming monotonous.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment