Monday, February 9, 2009

STAR STUDENT

On Saturday we went to Home Depot with our friends to make heart trinket boxes. They are so cute. On Saturday night Cara and the kids came over and they painted them. So cute.


Ella is STAR STUDENT this week so we had to make a poster of her and her family. I don't print out pictures very much they all are on my computer so John and I were taking them out of frames last night. I think she is the star student because she is so kind and caring and gentle and sensitive and shares well with her friends and brothers and tells me all the time that God is #1. Also, shes brilliant. I am completely unbiased of course!

This has been a crazy time lately - actually I guess its always crazy but we have had friends preparing to move, everyone has had some sort of bug, Brian has been going through treatment and Christopher in the hospital well our friend Erin "Tooley" as we call her sold her house and is preparing to move to NYC. So this week my mom says "It looks like things are turning around" So yesterday was James birthday party and a couple hours earlier Alexia calls to tell us that its cancelled since James grandmother, Tooley's mom is in the hospital. She had a brain aneurysm and is having brain surgery as I write this. She and her family covet your prayers right now. So we get to have James for the day and hopefully celebrate a bit of a birthday with him. Life is crazy sometimes. I was telling John its amazing how a moment changes everything.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: