Monday, June 1, 2009
Heaven
We had the best birthday party this weekend with my parents and today with our friends at pump it up. I have so many pictures and I will get those up soon. Tomorrow bright and early we have our tonsillectomy.... Yikes. I said this has been such a crazy time. My parents were suppose to be here but unfortunately my uncle passed away and they had to get home. This morning we had to take Sam to the Vet and I just wasn't sure how it was going to go. I told Jack and Christopher since they were asking about him, that he might have to go to heaven and Jack says "No Mommy, Sam no go heaven - its too big. He might get lost." Christopher then added "Yeah Sammy be scared." I just wanted to cry my eyes out, OH wait no i was already doing that! Sam was spared - some medicine to help him out. I will be glad to get off my crazy roller coaster, its almost humorous our life lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment