
My mom and I took the kids to the lake and they had so much fun throwing stones in the water and the water was ice cold so I thought surely these southern beauties won't go in and then minutes later Christopher is sitting in the lake chest deep. Great idea thought Jack. Ella was the only one who cautiously waded up to her knees. too cold for me, I watched from a distance...

Being buried in the sand. Jack thought it tickled so he didn't get as buried as Christopher.
Always a lady, never wanting to get really really dirty. Although in the shower that night, I thought they were completely immersed in sand. I remember that I hate sand...
Going the lake is such a highlight here so plently more of these photos to come!
1 comment:
What great pictures. They are very brave going in the water. I can stil remember ho wcold it was from when I was young. Give everyone a hug from me.
Post a Comment