We have had such a busy couple of weeks and emotional to say the least that I put some of the pictures from the party, end of school and ballet receital in a video. There were just too many cute pictures. Today was the last day of school for the summer. When Ella and I went to pick up the boys the Director said to her, No more preschool Ella - you're off to Kindergarten! I can't believe it.
Jack and I were playing on the floor and he is climbing all over me, and he pauses and with deep thought says Mommy why you got wires? I say what Jack? and he says "Mommy you got wires in you? Red and blue wires and all of a sudden I realize he means veins. I say yes Jack, thanks to you and your brother I have wires in the back of my legs! So worth it. I told Erin, and she said some of us have wires and others have cables! So funny!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so adorable...I can't believe how big our babies are getting!
Post a Comment