There are days where honestly for a brief second i think maybe just maybe today is the day the dishwasher will empty itself. It's strange but I actually open it up with anticipation of a miracle but alas no I have to do it myself. Today was that day. For my Texan friends all i have to say is that I took the kids blueberry picking in June in Texas. Sweat was pouring from the kids and they drank so much water to keep cool. Naturally every few minutes it seemed someone was having to go to the bathroom. We spend a good amount of time in public restrooms. We had a great time and finished off with yummy slushies. There is something about the heat that just takes it out of you. The kids came home and all 3 curled up in my bed and had a fantastic nap. Well I didn't nap, wanted to but no, I thought I will tidy up and empty the dishwasher and it was in this moment, I realized my dream had not come true so I shut the door and I am hoping that maybe tomorrow my dishes will magically appear upon my shelf in the morning, OHHH or better yet on the table with breakfast already in them and kids that sleep till 9. A girl can dream!
We got a slip n slide and its been so fun. The kids are thoroughly enjoying it. They crash into each other at the end and laugh hysterically as if they haven't done it for the last 1/2 hour. Fun times.
Christopher loves to pose for the camera. He will say to me numerous times throughout the day, Mommy get your camera take a picture of me doing this, wearing this, holding this and he just loves it... Hes so cute!
2 comments:
They look so cute! If I really listen with my imagination I can hear the giggles. Christopher is a character! I love it.
Fun! I think Bry would love a slip in slide. Andon might need to toughen up a little before trying one though.
Post a Comment